VIP Support Where to find a song?

Discussion in 'Playlists' started by Semajv, Sep 21, 2026.

  1. Semajv Cream League

    Heard Terra Wars — Tactics and wanted to add that to my own playlists. When i went to go search for it i went down a rabbit hole of finding out if "Terra Wars" was the game name or if it was the jp name for terra battle 1 / 2 or if it was a crossover with ffxv. I did figure out it was a jp only mobile game that doesnt have much surviving info since it EOL withing a year of launch. Searching its name in jp テラウォーズ wasnt really helpful either. I did find a site that has all the audio files of the game, and it was listed as track 8, but i havent found a track list that names it as "Tactics". I guess another way of asking my question is "where did you find the name of this song?"
  2. Cats777 ┬─┬ノ( º _ ºノ)

    The title came from someone's tagged gamerip a long time ago. I haven't played the game, so I couldn't confirm its accuracy. It was still better than calling it "bgm_bg07" or whatever.

    You won't find any official tracklist, since there's no OST, just files ripped from the game itself.
    Semajv likes this.

Share This Page